Wednesday, June 9, 2010

A tragic outcome? I think not!

Skype found this thrown on the floor, behind the computer.
"Can you help me, Skype? I can no longer stomp."



"Oh friend, you are in serious trouble!"
"Hmmm? Look over here...a tweezers, toilet paper and some tape. What can I do with these items?"


Do not fear, Sumo Man! I shall morph myself into a doctor and perform a reverse, double-amputation.



"Your reverse technique has not worked! I still can not stomp like this."


"I shall try again. Seems I forgot my mask the first time."
"Thank you Dr Skype, now I can stomp. You have restored my feet and my dignity."
"You are welcome my friend. All in a day's work for Surgeon Skype."

1 Comments:

At June 9, 2010 at 6:23 PM , Blogger The House of Sprout said...

That post it a bit worrisome! First of all...I WISH I had time to creat such a post! Second, our children had nothing to do with removing Sumo Man's legs!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home