Thursday, May 28, 2009

Interview with Mr. S

I would like to see more of these interviews on here! I mean husband/wife. Very revealing.

What is something I always say to you? "Love you"

What makes me happy? The spa or soap.

What makes me sad? Not going to the spa.

How do I make you laugh? You always gotta look at soap no matter where we go In a gift shop, there might be a little thing of soap way in the back and you'll find it.

What was I like as a child? Cute.

How old am I? Fifty FORE!

How tall am I? 5 7? Or are you 5 8? You used to be 5 8, but I think you slouch down an inch.

What is my favorite thing to do? Play games on the computer

What do I do when you're not around? Play games on the computer (followed by lots of laughter from Mr. S)

If I become famous, what will it be for? I think soap commercials (more giggles)

What am I really good at? Computer games.

What do you do on the computer? Check sports scores and see what Freddy's doin.

What am I not very good at? Cutting grass. I've seen you cut grass and you miss a lot. You do lots of strippers.

What is my favorite food? Coffee.

What makes you proud of me? The way you praise and worship God.

If I were a cartoon character, who would I be? All I can think of is Olvie Oil. (laughing)
Why? Because sometimes you remind me of her. (More laughing)

What do you and I do together? We go to Disney.

How are you and I the same? We both have the same last name and we live at the same place.

How are you and I different? You have funny looking clothes.

How do you know I love you? Because you've been getting up and making me breakfast.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home